Filled some more generations and generating a new version right now.
I've developed a rather fast way of adding species.
1. Go to the species list of the cladogram generator.
2. Open the generations page
of the wiki in a new tab.
3. Find the first generation that's not complete (at the moment that's 81) and open that page.
4. From the generation page, open all species in new tabs except the ones that are already in the generator. Quickest way to do this is middle mouse button or ctrl-click to open links in a new tab.
5. Go to the first creature page. Copy its name and remember the ancestor.
6. Go to the generator's species list, ctrl-F and type the beginning of the ancestor's name until you've found it. Add descendant, paste the name and type the gen number.
7. Back to the species page, navigate to the picture, copy the url, go back, past and submit.
8. While the generator is busy, close the picture, go to the next creature and repeat 5-8.
9. Time for the next generation!
If everyone adds a few generations regularly we'll have this finished in no time! Keep up the good work!