Sagan 4 Forum
April 25, 2017, 03:37:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Sagan 4 -- An alien planet ecosystem project -- Administrator -- Moderator -- Sagan 4 Team
We are moving to the Speculative Evolution forum. Please go to the Sagan 4 Sub-Forum.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Adopt a Biome  (Read 20515 times)
Bufforpington
Sagan 4 Team
Krakowhydra velox

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 01, 2017, 06:31:38 PM »

I seem to have adopted Nemo Polar Shallows. I'm trying to turn it into a coral reef of sorts. Well, the temperate part that is (just under half of Nemo Polar Shallows lies above the south polar region), there's no chance for a coral reef at the scale of those on earth existing in a polar biome. I'm trying to populate it with unusual fauna.

I think I'm also going to adopt the blocks river system (primarily the river itself). That place is in serious need of new species. I've got a blooblblega split planned for the river.

As for drake taiga, I've given up on it. I can't think of any new species for it.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 01:19:33 PM by Bufforpington » Logged
Hydromancerx
Administrator
Black-Winged Nobom

Awards:
Diorama MakerBiome AdopterLandmark MakerFood Web MakerDiversifierDiversifying MasterGeneration MasterCladogram MakerMoviemaker

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2017, 04:19:22 PM »

Did you add anything to drake taiga? I forget.

Bufforpington
Sagan 4 Team
Krakowhydra velox

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 05, 2017, 12:11:30 PM »

I added the Festive Uktank and the Crystalfir.

Also, I have come up with Three new species for Drake Taiga. Two of them are supposed to be submissions for the month challenge for March, and the third one will rely on the other two species. Thus, these species won't be created until March.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 12:15:01 PM by Bufforpington » Logged
Hydromancerx
Administrator
Black-Winged Nobom

Awards:
Diorama MakerBiome AdopterLandmark MakerFood Web MakerDiversifierDiversifying MasterGeneration MasterCladogram MakerMoviemaker

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2017, 03:24:55 AM »

Oh yeah! Those were cool!  Grin

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: