Sagan 4 Forum
April 25, 2017, 03:38:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Sagan 4 -- An alien planet ecosystem project -- Administrator -- Moderator -- Sagan 4 Team
We are moving to the Speculative Evolution forum. Please go to the Sagan 4 Sub-Forum.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Finding a New Home  (Read 2391 times)
Hydromancerx
Administrator
Black-Winged Nobom

Awards:
Diorama MakerBiome AdopterLandmark MakerFood Web MakerDiversifierDiversifying MasterGeneration MasterCladogram MakerMoviemaker

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2017, 07:58:30 AM »

My mom died on April 14th 2017 at 7:49 pm PST. I cannot stop crying.

Also my motherboard died last week and I had to basically get a new computer. While my hard drives were fine I have to move stuff all back again to the new C drive and I am not in the best mental state to be doing computer stuff.

I am sorry for letting you guys down but right now my heart hurts so much I feel like I am going to die.

Rhinobot
Sagan 4 Team
Carpotesta Glutterielux

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2017, 10:08:35 AM »

I'm so sorry. The pain and suffering after the loss of a love one is immense, I understand. I hope you and your family are together to comfort each other. You have my deepest sympathy.

ExelcisHistorian
Sagan 4 Team
Tubular Testudohexapodia

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2017, 04:52:25 AM »

What version of mediawiki is the sagan 4 wiki? If there isn't any other option, I might be able to host it once I get a new computer.

Nas'tep fiesh Mahknoss
Hydromancerx
Administrator
Black-Winged Nobom

Awards:
Diorama MakerBiome AdopterLandmark MakerFood Web MakerDiversifierDiversifying MasterGeneration MasterCladogram MakerMoviemaker

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2017, 07:15:28 AM »

II am not sure how to check that. I would guess something from the late 2000's

ExelcisHistorian
Sagan 4 Team
Tubular Testudohexapodia

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2017, 09:29:04 AM »

Here's a guide to several ways you can find out. https://www.whitefirdesign.com/resources/check-what-version-of-mediawiki-you-are-running.html

Nas'tep fiesh Mahknoss
Hydromancerx
Administrator
Black-Winged Nobom

Awards:

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: Yesterday at 09:33:35 AM »

I could not find that file but i found a release notes file which shows that MediaWiki 1.10.0 (May 9, 2007) is at the top. That would make sense for the time we first made the wiki. I hope that is the right version number.

ExelcisHistorian
Sagan 4 Team
Tubular Testudohexapodia

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: Yesterday at 09:38:21 AM »

Thanks! Could you send me a message containing a link for the wiki files on the speculative evolution forums? If all else fails, I might be able to host the wiki once I get a new computer in a few months(I doubt my 10 year old macbook would be up to the task).

Nas'tep fiesh Mahknoss
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: