Sagan 4 Forum
March 29, 2017, 02:00:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Sagan 4 -- An alien planet ecosystem project -- Administrator -- Moderator -- Sagan 4 Team
We are moving to the Speculative Evolution forum. Please go to the Sagan 4 Sub-Forum.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Species/Landmark Swap!!  (Read 234318 times)
Coolsteph
Sagan 4 Team
Goliathpseudopodia Megatoxica

Awards:
Diversifier

View Profile
« Reply #1935 on: December 16, 2016, 05:52:04 PM »

I want to make a descendant for the bendohve, and have it live either in Bardic Salt Swamp or Kenotai Salt Swamp. However, I want it to mostly a herbivore, like a goose, and the options for large herbivores are limited in those habitats.

Could someone make a flora for one of those habitats that's like grass, sedge, duckweed or legume species? Of course, I'm willing to make something in exchange.
Bufforpington
Sagan 4 Team
Krakowhydra velox

View Profile
« Reply #1936 on: February 16, 2017, 08:10:17 PM »

I'll make the river flora Coolsteph. I won't be able to do it until the wiki is fixed or replaced though. (I need to use the wiki to find a suitable descendant for your river flora)

In return, I want you to make a parasitic descendant of the octovinbion that grows on maineiac's tree-sized flora and steals their nutrients in a similar way to earth's mistletoe plants.
Coolsteph
Sagan 4 Team
Goliathpseudopodia Megatoxica

Awards:
Diversifier

View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: February 17, 2017, 11:11:09 AM »

I'll make the river flora Coolsteph. I won't be able to do it until the wiki is fixed or replaced though. (I need to use the wiki to find a suitable descendant for your river flora)

In return, I want you to make a parasitic descendant of the octovinbion that grows on maineiac's tree-sized flora and steals their nutrients in a similar way to earth's mistletoe plants.

I have a lot of experience and knowledge concerning parasitic organisms. I accept.

I do hope the wiki gets fixed soon, though. There's a handlicker dundi descendant I have to delay uploading because of the wiki not working.
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: